BREAKFREE CLP 4oz LIQUID BOTTLE
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -65˚F to +475˚F, and after saltwater immersion
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear by protecting treated surfaces with an advanced boundary film
- Does not deteriorate under high temperatures and extreme pressure - other brands may contain wax-based materials that will degrade and solidify into a gummy residue
- Displaces and loosens residue and contaminants from bearing areas
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors
CLEANS: Break Free CLP has a special cleaning action that breaks loose dirt and corrosion that can damage metal. Special penetrating formula displaces trapped grit and frees sticky, rusted, or corroded mechanisms.
LUBRICATES: Break Free CLP has superior lubricating qualities that keeps parts working smoothly. CLP’s proprietary formula contains multiple ingredients for improved boundary film strength that reduces friction, retards wear, and stops build-up of foreign matter.
PRESERVES: Break Free CLP provides a long-lasting protective coating that shields all metals from rust and corrosion.