SMITH & WESSON BREACH 2.0 6" SIDE ZIP BOOT
Smith & Wesson
Run, jump, climb and march with confidence while wearing the Breach 2.0 6" Side Zip Boots from Smith & Wesson. Designed for active personnel, the boots deliver long lasting protection and durability without sacrificing comfort. A lightweight EVA midsole cradles the arch of the foot for added support and shock absorption while still leaving the boot lightweight. A steel shank offers increased stability needed to make quick directional changes and angled movements. To reduce foot fatigue during extended use, the Breach 2.0 features board-lasted construction to maximize torsional rigidity. A foam padded collar and gusseted tongue provide additional comfort by keeping dirt and irritating debris out. The aggressive rubber tread delivers impressive, slip-resistant traction in all terrain, guaranteeing you stay on your feet.
• Leather/nylon upper for added protection and comfort
• YKK® side zipper in durable Viston® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
• PU Collar for easy cleaning
• Foam-padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
• Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
• EVA Midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
• Steel shank for superior support
• Board-lasted construction for torsional rigidity, reducing foot fatigue during long work shifts
• Slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
• Available in both 6” and 9” height
Best of all, the Breach 2.0 boot provides high quality construction at a budget-friendly price, giving you the best bang for your buck. Whether you are in law enforcement, an industrial trade, or another profession that requires footwear you can count on, the Breach 2.0 works hard like you do to outperform and outlast.