Surefire M600 Ultra Scout LED Weaponlight
Compact and extremely powerful, the M600 Ultra Scout Light uses a high-performance, virtually failure-proof LED to produce 600 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. This model is identical to the M600 Ultra Scout Light but does not include a remote tape switch. Its output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 600 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light (down to 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life